Wedding and event photography should reflect the unique style and personality of each individual couple. I approach every event with that in mind. Everything in my photo arsenal is utilized to give you just what you want – photojournalistic, portraiture, illustrative, or artistic photos. I don’t limit my creativity to one style of photography, I use it all.
Each collection is custom designed to your needs and desires so you don’t have to compromise. L Elizabeth photography can photograph just the ceremony, all day, a full weekend affair or an exotic destination wedding.
Below are a list of items that are standard in most of our wedding collections.
- CONSULTATION: We always offer a free consultation. Meeting personally allows us to get to know you better and gives us an opportunity to know exactly what you want, in the way of photography, for your wedding.
- LOCATION SCOUT: We visit your wedding site before the wedding so we know exactly what to expect.
- TWO PRO PHOTOGRAPHERS: We prefer to work as a team of 2 professional photographers to give you more coverage and perspectives. Instead of paying for a “second shooter” who may or may not be “up to par”, any collection we offer with 2 photographers gives you 2 working professionals in the wedding photography industry.
- DIGITAL NEGATIVES: If you choose to purchase your images, you’ll receive a high resolution CD with all your wedding photos on it and a copyright release to the images. Retouching and photo effects included.
- DESIGN: We can design and print whatever you can dream up! Invites, thank you’s, save the date cards, luxury albums, coffee table books, guest books, canvas prints – you name it.
- ENGAGEMENT SHOOT: We offer an engagement photo shoot for couples. We capture images of the two of you being yourselves. Engagement pictures are perfect for “save the date” cards or to display at your reception.
- ENGAGEMENT IMAGE GALLERY: A gallery featuring all the finished images from your engagement session will be available to you and your friends to view!
- WEDDING REHEARSAL: Whenever possible, one of us will attend your rehearsal. This allows us to script out the photography even more.
- WEDDING DAY: We always arrive 30 minutes before your set scheduled time and we plan for additional hours, if you decide you need them. Weddings have a mind all their own and we are aware of this and adjust to make sure you get what you need.
- WEDDING IMAGE GALLERY: A gallery featuring all the finished images from your wedding will be available to you and your guests to view!
- SOCIAL MEDIA: We give you a “sneak peak” of your day on our blog and facebook page so you can share the joy with your family and friends while your album and full set of digital negatives are being processed.
If you would like more information or would like us to create a few custom collections for you please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303.250.8089