I imagine, as little girls, many of us dreamed of the perfect wedding. Ken was the groom and Barbie the blushing bride. We created a magical place where the flowers were fragrant, the food delicious and the bride looked more beautiful than the groom had ever seen her. I am certain in most of our dreams we didn’t have budgets, timelines and ornery guests dancing in our heads. We had beauty, ease and limitless imagination. We had hours of bliss that stopped time if only for a brief Moment.
I had those dreams too and now I help create, plan and execute them. It takes time, creativity, skill and relentless passion to recreate those childhood dreams of ours. I want your dreams to become your reality. You are in good hands with L Elizabeth Weddings & Events. I always bring my magic wand.
LIST OF COMMON ITEMS INCLUDED IN PLANNING COLLECTIONS:
- Initial inspiration meeting to get all your ideas, share what is trending in the wedding world and to identify your style and get your “top 3”
- Setting up a realistic wedding budget and help you manage and stick to that budget
- Developing a planning schedule that includes everything from A-Z
- Insuring that proper etiquette and any religious or cultural traditions are observed
- Setting appointments with vendors and either attend those meetings with the bride and groom or on their behalf
- Reviewing all vendor contracts
- Booking vendors –i.e. venue, florists, caterers, DJs, cinematographers, rental companies and makeup artists who will be fit for a perfect your wedding and are within your budget
- Assistance with every need for your wedding from your engagement to your honeymoon
- Assistance with selection of wedding attire and accessories for the bridal couple, bridal party, and the extended bridal party
- Assistance with engagement and wedding announcements – proper wording, overall design of invitations, insertions and ordering, stuffing, addressing and mailing of the invitations
- Keep track of all RSVPs and create a master guest list
- Assisting with designing additional paper products -i.e. Save the Date cards, menus, programs, “Thank You” cards, etc
- Creating a seating chart for your wedding
- Arranging for accommodations for out of town wedding guests
- Assistance with any selections required for your ceremony and reception
- Planning and design for additional events, including but not limited to: engagement party, bridal showers, bridesmaid luncheons, bridal tea, rehearsal dinner and farewell brunch
- Confirming details with your vendors two weeks prior to the wedding and the day before
- Assistance with any last minute tasks for the wedding
- Creating a personalized and detailed agenda of your wedding day and insure that every vendor has a copy
- Providing wedding party and extended bridal party with their responsibilities and wedding day itinerary
- Arranging transportation logistics for the day of the wedding
- Arranging for couple’s accommodations for wedding night
- Direct wedding rehearsal
- Coordinate and direct all activities at your ceremony and reception
- Manage the wedding from start to finish -supervising vendors, handling emergencies, creating a warm inviting atmosphere, etc.
- Set up and strike of your ceremony and reception
If clients are unavailable to meet in person these meetings can be done by conference calls or skype
As a wedding and event planner, I bring everyone together to create just what you had in mind from overall design to minute detail. My joy as a planner is to bring organization, creativity and “magic” to the process. I can offer you as much or as little support as you need. My company offers full planning, partial planning, consulting, event design, photography, day-of coordination and magic wand wizardry. I look forward to talking with you about all your planning needs.