Vendor opportunities to exhibit for this event will be limited to ensure the highest quality standards. This event is for vendors who value community, creativity and authentic business practices. We had a blast these last several years and look forward to having you join us at the next bridal show in your area.
- Marketing and promotion through various print and online wedding resources (examples of some of the marketing: Couture Colorado, The Knot, WeddingWire, MyWedding, Denver Life Magazine, Rocky Mountain Bride, Here Comes The Guide and Wedding Sites and Services)
- Featured event for Couture Colorado
- Direct Mailings
- Email Blasts
- Social media marketing
- Pre and Post event write-up on Couture Colorado
- Contact list of attendees
- Direct website link for participants for 9 months
- 1/2 off admission coupons for your clients
- Swag bag drop included
- VERY LIMITED availability in each vendor category
- Strategic placement of vendors for optimal exposure
- Team environment
- Relationship building that supports future collaboration
- The best time with the coolest vendors
Cost to Exhibit:
- Event Partner 1 $250 (3ft round table, 5×5 footprint) – There is a limit to the number of vendors in each category. We desire a very fun and competition free environment. Priority for spaces will be granted on a first-come basis. No space sharing is allowed!
- Event Partner 2 $375 (6ft rectangle table, 7×4 footprint) – There is a limit to the number of vendors in each category. We desire a very fun and competition free environment. Priority for spaces will be granted on a first-come basis. No space sharing is allowed!
Swag Bag (Goodie-bag) Drops $100
– complementary for participating vendors
We are accepting vendors for swag bag drops. Please provide 150 pieces/copies for the bags. Payments and drops must be received by March 1, 2018. You are limited to one self-contained drop. Please mail to: Laura Pearson • 2950 Birch Street • Denver, CO 80207. Receipt of items after this due date may not be included in the bags.
All information about set-up times, parking, and tear-down will be sent to you via email after you have signed up to participate.
If you are interested in signing up or learning more:
Vendor Application Form